Thursday, April 18, 2013

Tanning in the swimming pool


DIABLOTINE
Guys here I am -sadly- back from my trip in Morocco and it was just awesome as always. I have been eating, sleeping, tanning, eating, find out, eating, tanning, eating and eating... haha :')
I swear I must have took at least 3 kg ! :P But I really don't mind, I ate a lot of delicious and healthy things that is the only thing that counts and now I am just like *yummi yummi* by remembering... First I arrived, the weather liked pleasant and of course this is the first thing I noticed because just the idea of returning to a cold weather *brrrr* no way !

So here is the last outfit shoot I made in Morocco. I had a lot of outfits to make but I just really had to relax and rest. To getting back to what I was saying, I chose this long black skirt I bought a few days before my trip, a pink top and thoses heels and this wallet you never seen (I think). A mix of black, pink and white in order to integrate little by little Spring to my outfit.
Stay tuned the giveway will be online this week !
Bisous, bisous.


Old Coke advertisement
Little snack before my dish is ready


Tanning.... hmmm
so handy !

H&M sunnies


RELAXING


Top : H&M
Skirt : H&M
Shoes : Zara
Wallet : Monsoon
Hand Nails : DIOR 'Diablotine' 643
Foot Nails : O.P.I "What's With The Cattitude?"

5 comments:

  1. Magnifique cette jupe ! Et les chaussures, que dire ? waw ! Bisous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. j'adore ta jupe =)
    très jolie look ma belle!
    bisous

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing blog
    do u want to follow each other on facebook and gfc? Let me know :)
    http://allthingsyouare.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rundpool kaufen, Edelstahlpool, Stahlwandpool, Alupool als Gartenpool und Profi Poolfolie von Mister-Pool.de der Poolshop für Achtformpool, Ovalpool und Rundbecken Swimmingpool

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stahlwandpool kaufen komplettset als Bausatz zum selber bauen ohne Beton Bodenplatte freistehend Stahlwandpool Set im Pool Shop bestellen winterfest Angebot Stahlwandpools rechteck achtform rund oval aufstellen einbauen im Garten Stahlwandpools

    ReplyDelete