Sunday, March 17, 2013

Smocky Candy



HOME SWEET HOME
TGIS - Thaks god it is Sunday ! I was so busy this week, I was running on the right, on the left fiouuu.
So how good I felt when Friday came. I went to a party with some friends till morning I just couldn't stop dancing haha. The weather here still is crazy (Spring if you're listening to me, please come here in Paris we're all waiting for you!). It is just so tiring and scaring to get out brrrrr...
Ad check, you will also see my cat, Anzus, which has grown so much since his arrival at home last year!

So I decided this saturday to make a home shoot with my cousin. I thought to wear just a chic and original dress with a natural make-up but the desire to do a smocky eye was huge so i made a brown smocky eye make-up.
So you've never seen this cute dress I am wearing, neither the heels, the candy arms and my new nude lipstick I felt in love with.
Be sure to comment and tell me what you think guys. 
xxx












Dress H&M
Shoes : Minelli
Arm Candy : New Look / Monsoon
Necklace : H&M
Tights : DIM
Lipstick : MAC -CREMESHEEN- 'Crème D'Nude' A62

No comments:

Post a Comment