Monday, March 11, 2013

Romantic Rocker


RAW LACEWORK
I can't believe it, so many things are happening here on It-KimberleyS, I have some surprises for you guys and I really hope that you will enjoy it because I work hard for that ! 
At last, weather degraded again in Paris so the cold is back with rain, wind and all those stuff that I hate (all those winter's things I guess...) Of course I got sick... and I still am right now. So I'm just cooking chinese noodles, drinking tea under my duvet and clearly watching my favorites tv shows like actually 'The Lying Game'  'Pretty Little Liars'  'Glee' and more.

Despite I am sick, I decided yesterday to put one foot outside and make this shoot with a friend for you guys. Currently I am listening at so many rock musics like 'The Pretty Reckless' and 'Madina Lake' so I chose an Outfit which represent my state of mind. A cosy and classic raw dress, then perfecto and rock heels. Be sure to tell me what you think guys. 
xoxo









Perfecto Brooklin Bridge Factory
Dress : H&M
Shoes : New Look
Watch : Festina
Headband : Zara
Lipstick : MAC -CREMESHEEN- 'Crème D'Nude' A62

No comments:

Post a Comment