Friday, March 01, 2013

Ciao Milano, Bonjour Paris !



FASHION WEEK
There it is ! Paris Fashion Week is finally here it has been so long ! I love this event when you meet a lot of great people, photographs and also seeing all those people everywhere on the streets walking with their amazing outfits and style, I wish it could be Fashion Week 365 per year, seriously !
Today was so funny 'cause when I came to the street of the Balmain's show, I remember that almost 5 photographs started shooting us by walking. It was so akward and cool of course haha.

So here is the outfit I chose to wear today. Like I already tod you guys, it is here so cold I was just like Freazzzzzzzzig brrrrr ! So I wore this black lacework top with this leopard skirt and I made a bun ! I was like 'OMG I made it !' I tried it since October and never achieved it...
Otherwise I think that yeah, you've never seen this top but also the skirt. 








Coat : Guess
Top : Camaïeu
Skirt : H&M
Bag : Louis Vuitton
Shoes : Aldo
Watch : Michael Kors (Jet Set Sport MK5166)
Necklace : New Look

1 comment: