Thursday, September 26, 2013

F/W13 Wishlist

Bonjour! I can't believe I didn't post for 10days now... In fact, my friend, Ashley that usually shoot me, went  to New York and may maybe never get back to Paris. So here I am  searching someone to shoot me :) If there a photograph amongst you or know one that live in Paris let me know on my mail box : it.kimberley@gmail.com :)
Otherwise, I thought to do this post because I know that a loooot of people don't know what to bought/wear during Fall and Winter's beginning. I already bought some stuff in that wishlist so you'll see them soon on the blog. 
Take care!
FEW IDEAS
Bonjour! Je n'arrive pas à croire que cela fait déjà 10jours que je n'ai rien posté... En fait, mon amie Ashley, qui me shootait d'habitude, est partie à New York et ne reviendra peut-être pas à Paris. Alors me voilà à la recherche de quelqu'un pour me shooter :) S'il y a un/une photographe en herbe parmis vous qui vit à Paris, dites le moi sur ma boite mail : it.kimberley@gmail.com :)
Sinon, j'ai pensé à faire cet article car je sais que beaucouuup de personnes ne savent pas quoi acheter/porter pendant l'Automne et en début d'Hiver. J'ai déjà acheté quelques uns de ces articles de cette wishlist donc vous les verrez vite sur le blog.
Prenez soin de vous!

1. H&M vest- 34.95€
2. Michael Kors' bracelet - 95.00$
3. Eclipse shoes - 35€
4. Zara tights - 12.95€


5. H&M tights - 7.95€
6. Marc by Marc Jacobs ring - 58$
7. Zara TRF boots - 39.95€
8.Zara duffle coat - 159.00€


9. H&M shirt - 19.95€
10. Michael Kors earrings - 65.00$
11. Michael Kors pink bag - 795$
12. H&M blazer - 34.95€


13. Asos vest - now 30.52$
14. Asos shoes - now 40.99€
15. Oasap skirt - now 18.68$

No comments:

Post a Comment