Monday, September 16, 2013

Birthday - part I


Yesterday, we celebrated my 20th birthday with my family -15 days before the D-Day- I never did it in Algeria with them so they wanted to be here for my 20 years old. I was really happy to celebrate it with 'hem because to me, the 20th birthday is as important as the 18th one. 
It is like the real beginning of life, you become more mature, you start considering your choices etc.
In brief, I will come back to Paris in 4 days. Finally. It has been such a good thing for me to stay in vacation all that long, I am relaxed and back with a lot of energy and ideas! 
My, my, I even started drawing outfits haha. It completely inspires me as i can see what fit with what, the textures match etc. Here are some pictures of my "first" 20 years old birthday and of course I will party it with friends in Paris :) 
Stay tuned!
FAMILY CELEBRATION
Hier, nous avons fêté mon 20ème anniversaire en famille - 15 jours avant le Jour-J- Je ne l'avais jamais fêter en Algérie avec eux alors ils ont tenu à être là pour mes 20 ans. J'étais vraiment heureuse de partager ce moment avec eux car pour moi, le 20 ème anniversaire est aussi important que le 18 ème. C'est comme le réel début de la vie, on devient plus mature, on commence à décider de nos choix etc.
En bref, je rentre à Paris dans 4 jours. Enfin. C'était vraiment une bonne chose pour moi de rester en vacances tout ce temps, je suis relaxée et de retour avec plein d'énergie et d'idées!
Aw, j'ai même commencé à dessiner des 'OOTD' (Tenues du jour) haha. Ca m'inspire énormément car je vois ce qui s'accorde avec quoi, la concordance des matières etc. Voici donc quelques photos de mon "premier" 20 ème anniversaire car bien sur je le fêterai avec mes amis à Paris. 
Restez connectées !






Top : Zara
Jeans : Zara
Bandana : Indian Boutique
Cake : Le Carré - Oran, Algeria

No comments:

Post a Comment