Friday, August 23, 2013

Vacations..


Hi everyone sorry i've been really busy those few days because i am going to Algeria and I hadn't planned to go there... So here I am writing this post in the Airport. I really don't know when I could be able to post in Algeria and it sucks because I have a lot of things to share with you guys.... 
Whatever I hope your doing well with your back to school or work... I will post as soon as I can I swear.
Love you guys !
ALGERIA
Bonjour à tous, désolée de mon absence ces derniers jours, j'ai été très occupée car je pars aujourd'hui en vacances en Algérie et ce n'était pas prévu... 
Alors me voilà en train d'écrire cet article alors que je suis à l'aéroport. 
Je ne sais absolument pas quand je pourrai faire des articles pendant mon séjour en Algérie et ça craint vraiment car j'ai énormément de choses à partager avec vous...
En bref, j'espère que vous allez bien avec vos rentrées à l'école, au travail... Je posterai dès que je le pourrais je vous le promets.
Love !

Here are some pictures I just took with my iPhone 💭



Nail Lacquer: China Glaze - 1015 Celtic Sun 80845




Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM : sophiaravenelle 💕


1 comment: