Saturday, February 09, 2013

Little Garden



SEE THE PINK 
Hi everyone ! I see you enjoying my coming back with those lot of outfits of the day : I'm happy.
And I'm really happy to see all your comments here on the blog, by my mail & on the Facebook Page ! You're all totally sweet & I have nothing to say but thank you - every single of you is amazing and you're amazing readers ! 

So we took those pictures in my garden where I always let my lovely cat Anzus playing -only when it's sunny- I bought this cuty skirt at H&M during sales & I already knew that I will wear it with my new pink top I bought at Sandro when I was working there. I think it's a good mix 'cause the skirt have a lot of clear glitters. Then of course to stay classic I had to put some black in this outfit so enjoy this one & be sure to tell me what you think !












Perfecto Brooklin Bridge Factory
Top : Sandro
Skirt : H&M
Tights : DIM
Shoes : New Look
Belt : Forever 21
Nails : 'It-girl' Sephora


2 comments: